Sunday, February 7, 2010

Calling Out Anonymous

I would like to apologize to everyone reading this. This post is directed to a lovely human being who commented on my post yesterday.

First off, I really don't care who reads this blog...it is meant as a means to keep me healthy. Second, the fact that you are publically insulting me on a site where I express my vulnerabilities...classy. I am challenging you Anonymous...be a man and at least send me an e-mail to explain what you meant...sarahhauch@hotmail.com. If you are so terribly upset tell me straight. Don't make trivial comments. Who knows, maybe if you have the balls to express yourself I'll send you some of my famous chocolate cookies...or my boyfriend could steal some from you ;)

To everyone else, tomorrow I'll explain why I spent the afternoon tipie-toed on a stool mopping the ceiling.

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment